Sunday 14 August 2016

AN INTRODUCTION

I've had this blog sitting empty on my laptop for a while now and I finally decided that it's time I do something with it- it's summer and I'm not getting any younger!
As of yet, I'm not 100% sure what I will write about here, but writing is one of my favourite things to do, so what better way to express my love for it?
So, just to give you a little bit of information about me: my name is Ciara and I am from Ireland, I am turning 18 years old in December, I got my driving licence in June, I love reading, writing, music and spontaneous adventures (even the little ones to McDonald's at 2am) and I have a dog and a guinea pig both whom I absolutely adore!
I'm not certain how often I will update this blog but I'm really hoping that I can stay motivated to write and find things to write about.
Until next time...
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment