Sunday 6 November 2016

MY FAVOURITE AUTUMN EYE LOOK

Oh hi there, Sunday! It's that time of the week again and let me tell you something.. I have been sooo excited to make this post because for once in my life I planned ahead, made little notes and took pictures in advance! I know, this sh*t just got serious.
So today I'll be showing you my favourite eye look for this time of the year (Autumn, in case you're reading this in Summer 2020 or something). Autumn, by far, is my favvvvourite time of the year. I love absolutely everything about it. The smells, the colours, the clothes, the food, the weather (as I'm writing this the sun is pouring in my bedroom windows and its bucketing rain!). Honestly, what's not to love about Autumn?
So without rambling on too much, let's get into the makeup, shall we?


 
This is the eye look that I have been currently loving this season. It's a simple gold eye look and I just adore wearing this look! I honestly get soso many compliments when I do my makeup like this and it just makes me so happy!
I don't tend to use very expensive/high end/big brand makeup quite simply because I am but a smol child and can't afford to splash out on really expensive makeup... but I find that these little cheapies are just as good at doing the job.
The eyeshadow I'm using here is an unbranded palette that I received for Christmas a few years ago, I also used the Peaches and Cream Loose Eyeshadow Pigment in the shade Disco, my eyeliner is something called Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Eyeliner and for my lashes I am wearing Rimmel London Wake Me Up Wonderful on the top and Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless on my bottom lashes!

 
 
 I won't pretend to be an expert on makeup, if anything I would describe myself as 'fairly adequate' but I do hope you enjoyed this little post and do let me know if you would like more makeup looks in the future.
Also, can anyone tell me an easier way to format pictures onto a post because I struggle to get them in the places I want them to sit?
Until next time...
C.


No comments:

Post a Comment