Saturday 17 September 2016

GETTING ORGANISED

I love September, plain and simple.
During September you can literally sit and watch the world transition from roasting hot days on the beach to cosy nights in front of the fire...it marks the beginning of my favourite time of year.
But there's another reason why I love September...organisation!
For many of us, the coming of September brings with it school, and with this comes the opportunity to get really organised and take control of your life (after maybe letting go a little bit over the summer).
I tend to take full advantage of this... I really go to town. Notebooks, folders, dividers, sticky notes, pens, pencils, ring binders, poly pockets, diaries, markers, calendars, white boards, you name it and I've probably just purchased it from my local stationary shop. But there's nothing wrong with that, actually, to me, it feels as though I'm finally doing everything right!
Of course, you don't have to go all out and buy every single pen, pencil and notebook you come across, but I'm sure that at least getting a notebook and making a list of things you have to do before the end of the month, or things you have planned for next month, will lift the weight of the world off your shoulders (you're probably more likely to actually do these things too).
That's what I'm doing. I'm making lists. Lists for school. Lists regarding social plans. Lists regarding work. And lists for this blog. I'll be writing down potential blog ideas, having a good hard think about when my 'posting day' should be and just generally getting organised with my life.
Although some people despise the idea of making a 'to-do list', I would urge you to try it. You might surprise yourself.
Until next time...
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment